Mass Spectrometer Model B with Ion Drive Technology for LC/MS/MS
Revolutionary Sensitivity, Speed, and Performance
The Triple Quad 6500+ LC-MS/MS system features multi-component IonDrive Technology including the IonDrive High Energy Detector+ that pushes the boundaries of LC-MS/MS quantitation farther than ever before. The revolutionary sensitivity, speed, and performance delivered through these technology enhancements enable you to see it all, from low mass to high mass compounds, in positive or negative polarity – in a single injection, with high sensitivity, reliability, and confidence.
• Superior signal-to-noise and LOQ for the widest scope of chemical compounds in the most challenging matrices
• Up to 6 orders of linear dynamic range for enhanced breadth of applications
• Increased throughput with polarity switching speeds of 5 msec
• No compromise in mass range with a 2000 m/z upper mass limit
• Scan speeds of up to 12,000 Da/second for optimized UHPLC strategies
• Compatible with SelexION®+ differential ion mobility
• Enhanced ion transmission for added selectivity without compromising LOQs
The Triple Quad 6500+ system delivers revolutionary sensitivity, speed, and performance for your most challenging methods..
We offer a beautiful and well-maintained 2017 Mass Spectrometer Model B LC/MS/MS
Hardin Scientific introduced the first AUC sample characterization instrument to help the scientific community power new discoveries. That tradition continues into the 21st century.This latest...View full product details
Hardin Scientific Mass spectrometer Model 480 MS combines proven technology, high-resolution accurate-mass, advanced capabilities and an intelligence-driven analytical framework empowering translational research scientists to more...View full product details
Hardin Scientific LTQ ORBITRAP WITH HCD Model 100 with: IonMax ESI APCI Chiller Xcalibur daya system Metworks Mass Frontier Sieve Powervar UPS Chiller and Accela...View full product details
The Hardin Scientific Benchtop NMR Spectrometer Model 100 is based on the world’s strongest compact magnet platform at 100MHz! This is a multi-channel benchtop NMR spectrometer...View full product details