Durable sensitivity with UPLC compatibility
Hardin Scientific Mass Spectrometer Model A is designed for scientists who need to identify, quantify and confirm the broadest range of compounds in complex and challenging samples.
- StepWave™ ion optics provides unsurpassed levels of durable sensitivity
- QuanTof™ technology delivers superior UPLC®-compatible mass resolution, matrix-tolerant dynamic range, quantitative performance, mass accuracy and speed of analysis – simultaneously
- UPLC/MSE data acquisition comprehensively catalogs complex samples in a single analysis
- Fast data directed analysis (FastDDA) allows full structural characterization of unknown compounds
- Universal Ion Source Architecture enables the most extensive range of interface capabilities to service the broadest range of applications
- IntelliStart™ guarantees maximum system performance and usability for reproducible results